This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author’s copyright. In most cases, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
IEEE material: Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the IEEE.
- Artimy, M.M. (2007) Local density estimation and dynamic transmission range assignment in vehicular ad hoc networks. IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol 8, No 3, pp.400-412.
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W. and Phillips, W.J. (2007) Vehicular ad hoc networks: an emerging technology towards safe and efficient transportation In Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks Edited by A. Boukerche. Wiley & Sons.
- Sivakumar, S.C., Robertson, W., Artimy, M.M., and Aslam, N. (2005) A web-based remote interactive laboratory for internetworking education, IEEE Transactions on Education, Vol 48, 586-598
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W. and Phillips, W. J. (2006) Minimum Transmission Range in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks over Uninterrupted Highways. In The 9th International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Toronto, Canada, pp. 1400-1405.
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W., and Phillips, W.J. (2005) Assignment of dynamic transmission range based on estimation of vehicle density. In The 2nd ACM International Workshop on Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, Cologne, Germany, pp. 40-48.
- Artimy, M.M., Phillips, W.J., and Robertson, W. (2005) Connectivity with static transmission range in vehicular ad hoc networks. In The 3rd Annual Communication Networks and Services Research Conference, Halifax, Canada, pp. 237-242.
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W., and Phillips, W.J. (2004) Vehicle traffic microsimulator for ad hoc networks research. In The 2004 International Workshop on Wireless Ad-hoc Networks, Oulu, Finland, pp. 105-109.
- Karam, J.R., Abdel Razzak, N., Chami, M., Artimy, M.M. (2007) Automatic segmentation and recognition of Arabic speech. In International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering, pp. 321-325.
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W., and Phillips, W.J. (2004) Connectivity in inter-vehicle ad hoc networks. In The 2004 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol. 1, pp. 293-298.
- Karam, J.R., Phillips, W.J., Robertson, W., and Artimy, M.M. (2001) New wavelet packet model for automatic speech recognition system. In The 2001 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol. 1, pp. 511-514.
- Artimy, M.M., Robertson, W., and Phillips, W.J. (1999) Automatic detection of acoustic sub-word boundaries for single digit recognition. In The 1999 IEEE Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol. 2, pp. 751-754.